EMBER Youth Ministry
Ignite the Fire for Christ, and Burn it Bright
A Student Ministry at CUMC
Where do the offerings/contributions go?
CUMC is a very strong “mission minded” church. Our focus is spreading the word of God locally and to the world to make disciples for Jesus Christ. We believe that as a church, we are also called to tithe. Therefore, we support 43+ missions locally, in the states, and globally. Stewardship of our finances is prayfully managed to glorify God.
Operating expenses of a church are many: Pastoral and staff salaries, worship needs, building and ground care (church and parsonage), office supplies and equipment , teaching programs , children, youth and adult care, community outreach, our connectional appointments to the Western PA Conference offices in Cranberry Township just to list a few.
We hold a yearly Church Conference for the members and friends of Christ UM Church. Our financial status, goals, budget for the coming year are presented. Copies of the budget are available upon request. Questions and discussion are encouraged. Gifts and tithes are tax deductible.
Why we give:
Our tithes and offerings are an act of Worship to God. Just as are our hearing the sermon, singing, reading the Bible, serving, and praying. In Malachi 3:8-12 God clearly teaches that we are to give Him a tithe (the word tithe is based on the number 10 in Hebrew). You might be thinking, “How can I give God anything when I am having trouble paying my bills?” Remember, God already owns it all. God invites us to trust Him. He only asks for a penny out of every dime. He simply wants us to discover the rewards of obedience. When we are obedient “God promises to open the “windows of heaven” and pour out a blessing until it overflows.” Malachi 3:10 Trust God on the 10%. He will prove faithful with the other 90%.
The joy in our hearts about giving is a direct expression of our faith and personal growth in our relationship with God.
Ways to Give
Online donations can be made through our Vanco account.
You can give once or set up automatic recurring donations.
Simply click the button below to get started.
Christ United Methodist Church
P.O. Box 1151
Franklin, PA 16323
- Please make checks payable to Christ United Methodist church. (Memo: Offering)
- You will receive a summary statement at the end of the year for your tax preparation.
- For questions, please contact us at 814-432-3019, ext. 302.
- You can now text you offering to 833-953-0470. Simply text your dollar amount to this number, and you will recieve a link back. Follow that link and it will intruct you on how to proceed.
- For more information and instruction, contact our Finance Secretary, Julie, Lake, at: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Click the links “Give+ Text Brochure” and “Give+ Text Quick Guide” for more details.
- Drop your CHECKS off in our prayer box located outside of the church.
- Please make checks payable to Christ United Methodist Church. You will still receive a summary statement at the end of the year for your tax preparation.
- Drop your CASH offerings in a sealed envelope to any member of staff at Christ Church, and they will make sure it is placed in the appropriate place.
- Please note that at this time, our staff is working from home. You will need to make contact with a staff member ahead of time if you wish to drop cash off at the church.
- For questions, please contact us at 814-432-3019, ext. 302, or call any member of our staff directly.
Give+ Text Quick Guide
Give+ Text Brochure
For questions, please contact us at 814-432-3019, ext. 302.