Jeremiah 29:13 –
“You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.”
Jonathan Smith, Youth Ministries Director
Inspiring students to find their identity in Jesus
Work: 814-432-3019, ext. 301
Appalachia Service Project (ASP)
- A youth-based mission trip
- Accepting people as they are, where they are, while making their homes warmer, safer, and drier.
- A week-long mission to one of the most poverty stricken areas in the U.S, the central Appalachia region of West Virginia, Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, and Tennessee,
- Step outside your spiritual and physical comfort zones while working with pry bars, insulation, prayer, and interaction with families and other volunteers.
- Visit www.asphome.org for more information on ASP.
- An active member in PennDOT’s highway clean-up program for well over a decade.
- We go wearing gloves and fashionable reflective vests looking to return our two-mile stretch of highway to the cleanest section of road in Venango County.
- The contest each time for the most unique piece of trash always sparks a fierce debate!
- Applefest is the biggest weekend of the year in Franklin
- Friday and Saturday we “rent” out the spaces in the church lot, situated just a block and a half from Applefest itself.
- Jesus has paid the price for everyone, including their parking fee!
Youth Meeting Times
Sunday Morning Youth
Teachers: Jonathan Smith and Terry Ray
Time: Sunday mornings 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM
Location: Youth Lounge, Lower Level
If you don’t understand what you believe or why you believe it, what’s the point? The goal of this class is to make following Christ meaningful and practical for normal, everyday life.
“For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” (TLB)
Lord, teach me how you want me to live. Then I will follow your truth. Give me a heart that doesn’t want anything more than to worship you. (NIRV)
Junior High Youth
Time: 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM, Sunday Nights
Making a love relationship with God a way of life, not a slogan.
Our lessons and discussions are focused on how the teaching of Jesus and the Bible address the challenges facing today’s Junior High students.
Senior High Youth
Time: 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM, Monday nights
Chill atmosphere. Real issues. True conversations. Open minds.
Then Jesus turned to the Jews who had claimed to believe in Him. “If you stick with this, living out what I tell you, you are My disciples for sure. Then you will experience for yourselves the truth, and the truth will free you.” (MSG)